Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May 15th Day 5 Bishop's Cleeve


May 15th Day 5 Bishop's Cleeve
Originally uploaded by rhesus42.
Today's TrackAfter a great evening at my Mum's, I woke up with a worse cold and a very sore left knee. The good news was that today's ride was quite short at just under 50 miles. There was rain first thing in Bristol and it stayed around all day. My sister turned up in the morning so I did not get away as early as I'd planned. Also, around lunchtime, I got a call from my brother that resulted in a natter in a pub just outside Dursley. My knee turned out not to be a problem and the ride itself was much easier than Cornwall or Devon. I arrived in Cheltenham just as the sun made a brief appearance.

Todays picture is a typical Cotswold stone house in the Slad valley.

No comments: